it's a beautiful day

Hey guys its 2009! And what is more beautiful to start the year than is to have a positive attitude, don’t you agree? And since this would be my first post of the year, I thought the song “Beautiful day” by U2 would be the perfect fit. It is like destine (lol). Well if you don’t agree with me, your opinions are always welcome.

Beautiful day by U2 is a song about trials, misfits, suffering, name all the bad times in life(sounds bad right) and then there is optimism. Optimism is one thing in life that gave us a positive attitude to surpass all the trials in life. Like what in the lyrics says ”After the flood, all the colors came out”.

What I love in this video is the crowd. They were jumping and singing for the song simply because it’s beautiful. Not to mention U2 led by Bono have done a nice job jamming with them.

Just in case you don’t know anything about the band which I doubt, U2 is an Irish rock band that was formed in 1976. So practically, the band is 33years old (if my math is right) and still rockin’ our world today. They are considered one of the greats according to Rolling Stone.

Enjoy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi thanks for the visit..visiting here too..
E-Tavasi said…
I like the video clip and the song
nice.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing the night together by dr.hook

Tracy Chapman