Africa in Acoustic by Andy Mckee

Are you familiar with the rock band Toto? Toto is one of the most successful rock bands during the early 80’s having grabbed with lots of hit singles. Well, how about Andy Mckee? Are you familiar with his name? If not, Mckee is one of the great artists who have been known a soloist and a freaking guitarist today. Since before and even until now, when you were to get labeled as a soloist most of the attentions will probably turn to you. That would probably the rule.

I have to admit when I first saw one of his videos on Youtube I began to admire him for his wonderful talent as a musician and his passion for music. His style of music is so relaxing and warm that it makes me want to watch some of his videos more.

Without no further a do, playing Toto’s hit single Africa. I give you, Andy Mckee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's a beautiful day

Tracy Chapman

Sharing the night together by dr.hook