have a nice day

The first time I heard this song, I feel relaxed and captivated because of its wonderful tone of melody. The music makes me remember of all the good old times in my life. Eventually my curiosity arises, asking myself who sang the song and what is the title. The title of the song is “Have a nice day” by Stereophonics.

This song is all about a taxi driver in San Francisco where Kelly Jones(Stereophonics vocalist) ride with him once, telling Jones about what he doesn’t like about San Francisco, Tourist and his boring so-called life.

For me the lyric of the song is not about what I expected. I thought it’s about love or something inspiring when I listen to it at first. Unfortunately in my own opinion it’s not about it, though for some it has different meaning. But still the music is great despite of everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's a beautiful day

Tracy Chapman

Sharing the night together by dr.hook